The multi-country transfer problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demuynck, Thomas & Rock, Bram De & Ginsburgh, Victor, 2016.
"The transfer paradox in welfare space,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-4.
- Demuynck, T. & De Rock, B. & Ginsburgh, V., 2015. "The transfer paradox in welfare space," CORE Discussion Papers 2015039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Victor Ginsburgh, 2016. "The transfer paradox in welfare space," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/251993, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Victor Ginsburgh, 2015. "The Transfer Paradox in Welfare Space," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sergio Turner, 2006. "How much trade does the transfer paradox require? The threshold computed," Working Papers 2006-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Larry Karp & Sauleh Siddiqui & Jon Strand, 2016.
"Dynamic Climate Policy with Both Strategic and Non-strategic Agents: Taxes Versus Quantities,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(1), pages 135-158, September.
- Karp, Larry & Siddiqui, Sauleh & Strand, Jon, 2013. "Dynamic climate policy with both strategic and non-strategic agents : taxes versus quantities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6679, The World Bank.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis, 1997. "On the tying of aid to tariff reform," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 479-491, December.
- Eugene N. White, 1999. "The Costs and Consequences of the Napoleonic Reparations," NBER Working Papers 7438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamid Beladi, 1990. "Unemployment and immiserizing transfer," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 253-265, October.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos, Pascalis, 1995. "Welfare effects of aid under quantitative trade restrictions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 297-315, November.
- Sergio Turner, 2006. "Pareto Improving Financial Innovation in Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 2006-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Schweinberger, Albert G. & Lahiri, Sajal, 2006. "On the provision of official and private foreign aid," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 179-197, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:13:y:1983:i:1:p:49-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.