The dynamics of micro and small enterprises in developing countries
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mead, Donald C., 1994. "The contribution of small enterprises to employment growth in southern and eastern Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1881-1894, December.
- Liedholm, Carl & Mead, Donald C., 1987. "Small Scale Industries in Developing Countries: Empirical Evidence and Policy Implications," Food Security International Development Papers 54062, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- McPherson, Michael A., 1996. "Growth of micro and small enterprises in southern Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 253-277, March.
- Boomgard, James J. & Davies, Stephen P. & Haggblade, Steven J. & Mead, Donald C., 1992. "A subsector approach to small enterprise promotion and research," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 199-212, February.
- Isabelle Joumard & Carl Liedholm & Donald Mead, 1992. "The Impact of Laws and Regulations on Micro and Small Enterprises in Niger and Swaziland," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 77, OECD Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:1:p:61-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.