A subsector approach to small enterprise promotion and research
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Ali, Merima & Peerlings, Jack, 2011.
"Value Added of Cluster Membership for Micro Enterprises of the Handloom Sector in Ethiopia,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 363-374, March.
- Ali, Merima & Peerlings, Jack H.M., 2009. "Value added of Cluster Membership for Micro Enterprises of the Handloom Sector in Ethiopia," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49922, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jörg Peters & Maximiliane Sievert & Christoph Strupat, 2015. "Impacts of a Micro-Enterprise Clustering Programme on Firm Performance in Ghana," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 27(1), pages 99-121, January.
- Peters, Jörg & Sievert, Maximiliane & Strupat, Christoph, 2013. "Impacts of a Micro-Enterprise Clustering Program on Firm Performance in Ghana," Ruhr Economic Papers 407, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Zafeiriou, Eleni & Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Koutroumanidis, Theodoros, 2011. "The fuelwood market in Greece: An empirical approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3008-3018, August.
- Knorringa, Peter, 1999. "Agra: An Old Cluster Facing the New Competition," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1587-1604, September.
- Chitundu, Maureen & Droppelmann, Klaus & Haggblade, Steven, 2006. "A Value Chain Task Force Approach for Managing Private-Public Partnerships: Zamiba’s Task Force on Acceleration of Cassava Utilization," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 54480, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Romijn, H., 2000. "Technology Support for Small Industries in Developing Countries: A Review of Concepts and Project Practices," Working Papers 00.06, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- McCormick, Dorothy & Kinyanjui, Mary Njeri & Ongile, Grace, 1997. "Growth and barriers to growth among Nairobi's small and medium-sized garment producers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1095-1110, July.
- Cook, Michael L. & Chaddad, Fabio R., 2000. "Agroindustrialization of the global agrifood economy: bridging development economics and agribusiness research," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 207-218, September.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter & Reardon, Thomas, 2010. "The Rural Non-farm Economy: Prospects for Growth and Poverty Reduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1429-1441, October.
- Mario Davide Parrilli, 2010. "Heterogeneous Social Capitals: A New Window of Opportunity for Local Economies," Working Papers 2010R06, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Henny Romijn, "undated". "Technology Support for Small Industries in Developing Countries: From 'Supply-Push' to 'Eightfold-C: '," QEH Working Papers qehwps21, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Jörg Peters & Maximiliane Sievert & Christoph Strupat, 2013. "Impacts of a Micro-Enterprise Clustering Program on Firm Performance in Ghana," Ruhr Economic Papers 0407, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Knorringa, P., 1992. "Importance of trust in the subsector approach : an example from the footwear industry in Agra, India," Serie Research Memoranda 0043, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0407 is not listed on IDEAS
- Staatz, John M., 1997. "Notes On The Use Of Subsector Analysis As A Diagnostic Tool For Linking Industry And Agriculture," Staff Papers 11803, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tendler, Judith & Amorim, Monica Alves, 1996. "Small firms and their helpers: Lessons on demand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 407-426, March.
- Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z. & Haggblade, Steven, 2003. "Successes in African agriculture," MSSD discussion papers 53, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nagarajan, Geetha & Meyer, Richard L., 1995. "Incorporating finance into a modified subsector framework: The fertilizer subsector in The Gambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1115-1127, July.
- Roy, Satyaki, 2009. "Footwear Cluster in Kolkata: A Case of Self-Exploitative Fragmentation," MPRA Paper 23468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nichter, Simeon & Goldmark, Lara, 2009. "Small Firm Growth in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1453-1464, September.
- Mead, Donald C. & Liedholm, Carl, 1998. "The dynamics of micro and small enterprises in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 61-74, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:20:y:1992:i:2:p:199-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed