Agra: An Old Cluster Facing the New Competition
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rabellotti, Roberta, 1995. "Is there an "industrial district model"? Footwear districts in Italy and Mexico compared," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 29-41, January.
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1982. "Growth constraints on small-scale manufacturing in developing countries: a critical review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 429-450, June.
- Schmitz, Hubert & Musyck, Bernard, 1994. "Industrial districts in Europe: Policy lessons for developing countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 889-910, June.
- John Humphrey & Hubert Schmitz, 1998. "Trust and inter-firm relations in developing and transition economies," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 32-61.
- Boomgard, James J. & Davies, Stephen P. & Haggblade, Steven J. & Mead, Donald C., 1992. "A subsector approach to small enterprise promotion and research," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 199-212, February.
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1999. "Global Competition and Local Cooperation: Success and Failure in the Sinos Valley, Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1627-1650, September.
- Roberta Rabellotti & Hubert Schmitz, 1999. "The Internal Heterogeneity of Industrial Districts in Italy, Brazil and Mexico," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 97-108.