Agra: An Old Cluster Facing the New Competition
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1999. "Global Competition and Local Cooperation: Success and Failure in the Sinos Valley, Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1627-1650, September.
- John Humphrey & Hubert Schmitz, 1998. "Trust and inter-firm relations in developing and transition economies," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 32-61.
- Rabellotti, Roberta, 1995. "Is there an "industrial district model"? Footwear districts in Italy and Mexico compared," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 29-41, January.
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1982. "Growth constraints on small-scale manufacturing in developing countries: a critical review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 429-450, June.
- Boomgard, James J. & Davies, Stephen P. & Haggblade, Steven J. & Mead, Donald C., 1992. "A subsector approach to small enterprise promotion and research," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 199-212, February.
- Schmitz, Hubert & Musyck, Bernard, 1994. "Industrial districts in Europe: Policy lessons for developing countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 889-910, June.
- Roberta Rabellotti & Hubert Schmitz, 1999. "The Internal Heterogeneity of Industrial Districts in Italy, Brazil and Mexico," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 97-108.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:27:y:1999:i:9:p:1587-1604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.