Growth constraints on small-scale manufacturing in developing countries: a critical review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniela Rodica Silivestru(Popescu), 2012. "Bank Loans And Small Firm Financing In Romania," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(14), pages 1-15.
- Weijland, H., 1985. "Rural industry and its agricultural base : an inquiry into a new field of research in development economics," Serie Research Memoranda 0024, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Rajesh Raj, S.N. & Sen, Kunal, 2013. "The effects of economic reforms on manufacturing dualism: Evidence from India," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 1240-1262.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:345702 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:288872 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abla Abdel-Latif & Hubert Schmitz, 2010. "The Politics of Investment and Growth in Egypt: Towards A New Approach," Working Papers 546, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2010.
- Knorringa, Peter, 1999.
"Agra: An Old Cluster Facing the New Competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1587-1604, September.
- Kantor, Paula., 2001. "Promoting women's entrepreneurship development based on good practice programmes : some experiences from the North to the South," ILO Working Papers 993457023402676, International Labour Organization.
- Hayashi, Mitsuhiro, 2002. "The role of subcontracting in SME development in Indonesia:: Micro-level evidence from the metalworking and machinery industry," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-26.
- Wright DL., 1990. "A study of the employment effects and other benefits of collaboration between multinational enterprises and small-scale enterprises," ILO Working Papers 992765473402676, International Labour Organization.
- Isleide Zissimos, 2011. "The Advantages of Association: Know-How Sharing and Innovation Adoption in Four Brazilian Cities," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1103, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Van Diermen, Peter, 1997. "Labor remuneration in Jakarta's small enterprises: Exploitative or equitable?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2129-2141, December.
- Piet Rietveld & Youdi Schipper, 1997. "Explaining Employment Growth in Small Industrial Enterprises: Does Policy Matter? A Case Study for Central Java," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-035/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sandee, H., 1994. "Promoting small scale and cottage industries in Indonesia : an impact analysis for central Java," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Lizbeth Navas-Alemán & Carlo Pietrobelli & Marco Kamiya, 2012. "Inter-Firm Linkages and Finance in Value Chains," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4067, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Egbetokun, Abiodun A., 2015. "Interactive learning and firm-level capabilities in latecomer settings: The Nigerian manufacturing industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 231-241.
- Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1987. "Structural Adjustment and Trade in Turkey: A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Export-Led Versus Domestic Demand-Led Strategies of Development," Bulletins 7464, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Tendler, Judith & Amorim, Monica Alves, 1996. "Small firms and their helpers: Lessons on demand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 407-426, March.
- Kung'U, Gabriel Kamau, 2011. "Factors influencing SMEs access to finance: A case study of Westland Division,Kenya," MPRA Paper 66633, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:276547 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nadvi K., 1992. "Flexible specialisation, industrial districts and employment in Pakistan," ILO Working Papers 992888723402676, International Labour Organization.
- Manuel Albaladejo, "undated". "Determinants and Policies to Foster the Competitiveness of SME Clusters: Evidence from Latin America," QEH Working Papers qehwps71, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:10:y:1982:i:6:p:429-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.