Employment and Unemployment in Jordan: The Importance of the Gender System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehra, Rekha & Gammage, Sarah, 1999. "Trends, Countertrends, and Gaps in Women's Employment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 533-550, March.
- Malhotra, Anju & DeGraff, Deborah S., 1997. "Entry versus success in the labor force: Young women's employment in Sri Lanka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 379-394, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2003. "Why are women in the Caribbean so much more likely than men to be unemployed?," MPRA Paper 6507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:28-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heshmati, Almas, 2007. "Labor Market Policy Options of the Kurdistan Regional Government," IZA Discussion Papers 3247, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Assaad, Ragui & Arntz, Melanie, 2005. "Constrained Geographical Mobility and Gendered Labor Market Outcomes Under Structural Adjustment: Evidence from Egypt," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 431-454, March.
- Ragui Assaad, 2007. "Labor Supply, Employment And Unemployment in the Egyptian Economy, 1988-2006," Working Papers 701, Economic Research Forum, revised 01 Jan 2007.
- Marwan Khawaja & Rozzet Jurdi & Shireen Assaf & Joumana Yeretzian, 2009. "Unmet Need for The Utilization of Women’s Labor - Findings from Three Impoverished Communities in Outer Beirut, Lebanon," Working Papers 494, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2009.
- Jeffrey, Craig & Jeffery, Patricia & Jeffery, Roger, 2005. "Reproducing Difference? Schooling, Jobs, and Empowerment in Uttar Pradesh, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2085-2101, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:30:y:2002:i:3:p:413-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .