Women, Work and Insecurities in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehra, Rekha & Gammage, Sarah, 1999. "Trends, Countertrends, and Gaps in Women's Employment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 533-550, March.
- Standing, Guy, 1999. "Global Feminization Through Flexible Labor: A Theme Revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 583-602, March.
- Standing, Guy, 1989. "Global feminization through flexible labor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 1077-1095, July.
- Cagatay, Nilufer & Ozler, Sule, 1995. "Feminization of the labor force: The effects of long-term development and structural adjustment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1883-1894, November.
- Standing G., 1989. "Global feminisation through flexible labour," ILO Working Papers 992679063402676, International Labour Organization.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dwivedy, Nidhi, 2016. "“Examining the association between the determinants leading to migration of female farmers from rural areas”," MPRA Paper 69940, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsGender; Social security; Work; Informal sector; women; insecurity; developing countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .