Global feminisation through flexible labour
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deshpande, L. K., 1988. "Flexibility in the bombay labour market.," ILO Working Papers 992640533402676, International Labour Organization.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Standing, Guy, 1999. "Global Feminization Through Flexible Labor: A Theme Revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 583-602, March.
- Khadija Ali, 2003. "Gender Exploitation: from Structural Adjustment Policies to Poverty Reduction Strategies," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 669-694.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:337568 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dickson Thomas NDAMSA & Aloysius Mom NJONG & Francis Menjo BAYE & Jackson YOUYEM, 2015. "Investigating the role of male advantage and female disadvantage in explaining the discrimination effect of the gender pay gap in the Cameroon labor market. Oaxaca-Ransom decomposition approach," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(34), pages 55-72, May.
- Jeemol Unni & Uma Rani, 2007. "Women, Work and Insecurities in India," Working Papers id:1047, eSocialSciences.
- Neethi P, 2010. "Globalisation Lived Locally: New Forms of Control, Conflict and Response Among Labour in Kerala, Examined Through a Labour Geography Lens," Working Papers id:2431, eSocialSciences.
- Francesca Bettio & Samuel Rosenberg, 1999. "Labour Markets and Flexibility in the 1990s: The Europe-USA opposition revisited," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 269-279.
More about this item
KeywordsWEP pub; women workers; labour force participation; labour flexibility; labour market; trend; developed countries; developing countries; bibliography; statistical table; pub PME; travailleuses; taux d'activité; flexibilité du travail; marché du travail; tendance; pays développés; pays en développement; bibliographie; tableau statistique; pub PME; trabajadoras; tasa de actividad de mano de obra; flexibilidad del trabajo; mercado de trabajo; tendencia; países desarrollados; países en desarrollo; bibliografía; cuadros estadísticos;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:992679063402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.