Gender Exploitation: from Structural Adjustment Policies to Poverty Reduction Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1995.
"Long-term trends in the World economy: The gender dimension,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1895-1911, November.
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1994. "Long term trends in the world economy: the gender dimension," MPRA Paper 53436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1994. "Long term trends in the world economy: the gender dimension," MPRA Paper 54993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lado, Cleophas, 1992. "Female labour participation in agricultural production and the implications for nutrition and health in rural Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 789-807, April.
- Heyzer, Noeleen, 1989. "Asian women wage-earners: Their situation and possibilities for donor intervention," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 1109-1123, July.
- Palmer, Ingrid, 1995. "Public finance from a gender perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1981-1986, November.
- Beneria, Lourdes, 1992. "Accounting for women's work: the progress of two decades," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1547-1560, November.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:267906 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fuchs, Victor R, 1989. "Women's Quest for Economic Equality," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 25-41, Winter.
- Standing, Guy., 1989. "Global feminisation through flexible labour," ILO Working Papers 992679063402676, International Labour Organization.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Afzal, 2007. "MACROECONOMIC ADJUSTMENT IN PAKISTAN [1981-2004]: An EVALUATION," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:42:y:2003:i:4:p:669-694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.