The gender dimensions of economic adjustment policies: Potential interactions and evidence to date
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Newman, John & Jorgensen, Steen & Pradhan, Menno, 1991. "How Did Workers Benefit from Bolivia's Emergency Social Fund?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(2), pages 367-393, May.
- Sahn, David E & Sarris, Alexander H, 1991. "Structural Adjustment and the Welfare of Rural Smallholders: A Comparative Analysis from Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(2), pages 259-289, May.
- Huppi, Monika & Ravallion, Martin, 1991.
"The sectoral structure of poverty during an adjustment period: Evidence for Indonesia in the mid-1980s,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(12), pages 1653-1678, December.
- Huppi, Monika & Ravallion, Martin, 1990. "The sectoral structure of poverty during an adjustment period : evidence for Indonesia in the mid-1980s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 529, The World Bank.
- Faini, Riccardo & de Melo, Jaime & Senhadji-Semlali, Abdel & Stanton, Julie, 1990.
"Growth oriented adjustment programs : a statistical analysis,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
426, The World Bank.
- Faini, Riccardo & De Melo, Jaime & Senhadji, Abdelhak & Stanton, Julie, 1991. "Growth-oriented adjustment programs: A statistical analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 957-967, August.
- Riccardo Faini & Jaime De Melo & Abdelhak Senhadji & Julie Stanton, 2015. "Growth-Oriented Adjustment Programs: A Statistical Analysis," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 5, pages 125-135 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heyzer, Noeleen, 1989. "Asian women wage-earners: Their situation and possibilities for donor intervention," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 1109-1123, July.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Jolly, Richard & Stewart, Frances (ed.), 1987. "Adjustment with a Human Face: Volume 1, Protecting the Vulnerable and Promoting Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286097, December.
- Ravallion, M., 1992. "Poverty Comparisons - A Guide to Concepts and Methods," Papers 88, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Juster, F. Thomas & Stafford, Frank P., 1990.
"The Allocation of Time: Empirical Findings, Behavioural Models, and Problems of Measurement,"
Working Paper Series
258, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Juster, F Thomas & Stafford, Frank P, 1991. "The Allocation of Time: Empirical Findings, Behavioral Models, and Problems of Measurement," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 471-522, June.
- Soriano, Ma. Cecilia G., 1990. "Classifying the Economy into Traded or Nontraded Sectors," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1990 Vol. XVII No. 2-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Mosley, Paul & Weeks, John, 1993. "Has recovery begun? "Africa's adjustment in the 1980s" revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1583-1606, October.
- Lado, Cleophas, 1992. "Female labour participation in agricultural production and the implications for nutrition and health in rural Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 789-807, April.
- Collier, Paul, 1988. "Women in development : defining the issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 129, The World Bank.
- Thorbecke, Erik, 1991. "Adjustment, growth and income distribution in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(11), pages 1595-1614, November.
- Haddad, Lawrence & Hoddinott, John & Alderman, Harold & DEC, 1994. "Intrahousehold resource allocation : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1255, The World Bank.
- Subbarao, K. & Raney, L., 1993. "Social Gains from Female Education: A Cross-National Study," World Bank - Discussion Papers 194, World Bank.
- Gladwin, Christina H & McMillan, Della, 1989. "Is a Turnaround in Africa Possible without Helping African Women to Farm?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(2), pages 345-369, January.
- Glewwe, Paul & de Tray, Dennis, 1991. "The Poor in Latin America during Adjustment: A Case Study of Peru," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 27-54, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:6:p:881-896. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.