How Did Workers Benefit from Bolivia's Emergency Social Fund?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Marcano, 2005.
"Atacando pobreza: Evaluación del programa Fondo de inversión social de Panamá,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
2828, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Luis Marcano, 2005. "Atacando Pobreza: Evaluación del Programa Fondo de Inversión Social de Panamá," OVE Working Papers 0205, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2859-2939 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julie van Domelen, 2002. "Social funds: evidence on targeting, impacts and sustainability," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 627-642.
- Anne Maasland, 1992. "Consecuencias Distributivas de las Políticas de Ajuste: Una Revisión de Metodologías," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(86), pages 141-162.
- Laura B. Rawlings & Lynne Sherburne-Benz & Julie van Domelen, 2004. "Evaluating Social Funds : A Cross-Country Analysis of Community Investments," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15057, August.
- Reynaldo Marconi & Paul Mosley, 2005. "Bolivia during the global crisis 1998-2004: towards a macroeconomics of microfinance," Working Papers 2005007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2005.
- Mikhail A. Gershman & Galina A. Kitova, 2016. "Evaluation of Research and Innovation Policies: The Case of Russian Universities," HSE Working papers WP BRP 57/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Carmen Velasco & Reynaldo Marconi, 2004. "Group dynamics, gender and microfinance in Bolivia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 519-528.
- Reynaldo Marconi & Paul Mosley, 2006. "Bolivia during the global crisis 1998-2004: towards a 'macroeconomics of microfinance'," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 237-261.
- Maasland, Anne, 1990. "Methods for measuring the effect of adjustment policies on income distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 474, The World Bank.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13132-016-0400-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Haddad, Lawrence & Brown, Lynn R. & Richter, Andrea & Smith, Lisa, 1995. "The gender dimensions of economic adjustment policies: Potential interactions and evidence to date," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 881-896, June.
- Margaret E. Grosh & Paul Glewwe, 1998. "Data Watch: The World Bank's Living Standards Measurement Study Household Surveys," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 187-196, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:5:y:1991:i:2:p:367-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.