Structural Adjustment and the Welfare of Rural Smallholders: A Comparative Analysis from Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2000. "Income distribution and development," Handbook of Income Distribution,in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 791-841 Elsevier.
- Depetris Chauvin, Nicolas & Porto, Guido G., 2011. "Market Competition in Export Cash Crops and Farm Income," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126159, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brambilla, Irene & Porto, Guido, 2016. "Trade, Poverty Eradication, and the Sustainable Development Goals," ADBI Working Papers 629, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Schmitz, P. Michael, 1991. "Do Developed Exporting Countries Contribute To Food Security? The Case Of The Ec," Staff Papers 13351, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- repec:rss:jnljee:v3i5p6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Muller, 2005.
"Poverty and inequality under income and price dispersions,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 979-998, August.
- Christophe Muller, 2004. "Poverty And Inequality Under Income And Price Dispersions," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-35, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Daniel Lederman & Guido Porto, 2016.
"The Price Is Not Always Right: On the Impacts of Commodity Prices on Households (and Countries),"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(1), pages 168-197.
- Lederman, Daniel & Porto, Guido, 2014. "The price is not always right : on the impacts of (commodity) prices on households (and countries)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6858, The World Bank.
- Lederman,Daniel & Porto,Guido, 2016. "The price is not always right : on the impacts of commodity prices on households (and countries)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7583, The World Bank.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Gardner, Leigh, 2016.
"Economic Development In Africa And Europe: Reciprocal Comparisons,"
Revista de Historia Económica,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 11-37, March.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Gardner, Leigh, 2015. "Economic Development In Africa And Europe : Reciprocal Comparisons," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 232, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Broadberry, Stephen & Gardner, Leigh A., 2016. "Economic development in Africa and Europe: reciprocal comparisons," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65069, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christophe Muller, 2006. "Poverty Simulation And Price Changes," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Schmitz, Michael, 1997. "Cap and Food Security," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198056, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- De Maio, Lorenzo & Stewart, Frances & van der Hoeven, Rolph, 1999. "Computable General Equilibrium Models, Adjustment and the Poor in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 453-470, March.
- Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Dutoit, Laure, 2006.
"The Elimination of Madagascar's Vanilla Marketing Board, Ten Years On,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5548, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cadot, Olivier & Dutoit, Laure & de Melo, Jaime, 2006. "The elimination of Madagascar's Vanilla Marketing Board, ten years on," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3979, The World Bank.
- Ivy Drafor & Glen Filson & Ellen Goddard, 2000. "Cereal producers and the structural adjustment programme (SAP) in Ghana: A welfare analysis of the first decade of SAP," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 489-499.
- Margaret E. Grosh & Paul Glewwe, 1998. "Data Watch: The World Bank's Living Standards Measurement Study Household Surveys," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 187-196, Winter.
- Minot, Nicholas W., 1997. "Devaluation and Household Welfare in Rwanda," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198190, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Haddad, Lawrence & Brown, Lynn R. & Richter, Andrea & Smith, Lisa, 1995. "The gender dimensions of economic adjustment policies: Potential interactions and evidence to date," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 881-896, June.
- Lisa C. SMITH, 1994. "Structural Adjustment And Welfare In Rural Africa: The Role Of Resource Control In Households," Staff Papers 368, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:5:y:1991:i:2:p:259-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.