Economic restructuring and gender in Canada: Feminist policy initiatives
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Jolly, Richard & Stewart, Frances (ed.), 1987. "Adjustment with a Human Face: Volume 1, Protecting the Vulnerable and Promoting Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286097, March.
- Lorna F. Hurl & David J. Tucker, 1986. "Limitations of an Act of Faith: An Analysis of the Macdonald Commission's Stance on Social Services," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 12(4), pages 606-621, December.
- Sandra Burt, 1990. "Canadian Women's Groups in the 1980s: Organizational Development and Policy Influence," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 16(1), pages 17-28, March.
- David R. Johnson, 1990. "An Evaluation of the Bank of Canada Zero Inflation Target: Do Michael Wilson and John Crow Agree?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 16(3), pages 308-325, September.
- Beneria, Lourdes, 1992. "Accounting for women's work: the progress of two decades," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1547-1560, November.
- R. F. Lucas, 1989. "The Bank of Canada and Zero Inflation: A New Cross of Gold?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 15(1), pages 84-93, March.
- Johnson, D.R., 1990. "An Evolution Of The Bank Of Canada Zero Inflation Target: Do Michael Wilson And John Crow Agree?," Working Papers 90138, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
- Sylvia Bashevkin, 1989. "Free Trade and Canadian Feminism: The Case of the National Action Committee on the Status of Women," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 15(4), pages 363-375, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:11:p:2005-2017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.