Economic restructuring and gender in Canada: Feminist policy initiatives
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Jolly, Richard & Stewart, Frances (ed.), 1987. "Adjustment with a Human Face: Volume 1, Protecting the Vulnerable and Promoting Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286097.
- Lorna F. Hurl & David J. Tucker, 1986. "Limitations of an Act of Faith: An Analysis of the Macdonald Commission's Stance on Social Services," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 12(4), pages 606-621, December.
- Sylvia Bashevkin, 1989. "Free Trade and Canadian Feminism: The Case of the National Action Committee on the Status of Women," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 15(4), pages 363-375, December.
- David R. Johnson, 1990. "An Evaluation of the Bank of Canada Zero Inflation Target: Do Michael Wilson and John Crow Agree?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 16(3), pages 308-325, September.
- Beneria, Lourdes, 1992. "Accounting for women's work: the progress of two decades," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1547-1560, November.
- Leah F. Vosko, 1993. "Fabric Friends and Clothing Foes: A Comparative Analysis of Textile and Apparel Industries under the NAFTA," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 45-58, December.
- R. F. Lucas, 1989. "The Bank of Canada and Zero Inflation: A New Cross of Gold?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 15(1), pages 84-93, March.
- Johnson, D.R., 1990. "An Evolution Of The Bank Of Canada Zero Inflation Target: Do Michael Wilson And John Crow Agree?," Working Papers 90138, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
- Sandra Burt, 1990. "Canadian Women's Groups in the 1980s: Organizational Development and Policy Influence," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 16(1), pages 17-28, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:11:p:2005-2017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.