Economic restructuring and gender in Canada: Feminist policy initiatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Jolly, Richard & Stewart, Frances (ed.), 1987. "Adjustment with a Human Face: Volume 1, Protecting the Vulnerable and Promoting Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286097.
- R. F. Lucas, 1989. "The Bank of Canada and Zero Inflation: A New Cross of Gold?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 15(1), pages 84-93, March.
- Johnson, D.R., 1990. "An Evolution Of The Bank Of Canada Zero Inflation Target: Do Michael Wilson And John Crow Agree?," Working Papers 90138, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
- Lorna F. Hurl & David J. Tucker, 1986. "Limitations of an Act of Faith: An Analysis of the Macdonald Commission's Stance on Social Services," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 12(4), pages 606-621, December.
- Sandra Burt, 1990. "Canadian Women's Groups in the 1980s: Organizational Development and Policy Influence," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 16(1), pages 17-28, March.
- Sylvia Bashevkin, 1989. "Free Trade and Canadian Feminism: The Case of the National Action Committee on the Status of Women," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 15(4), pages 363-375, December.
- David R. Johnson, 1990. "An Evaluation of the Bank of Canada Zero Inflation Target: Do Michael Wilson and John Crow Agree?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 16(3), pages 308-325, September.
- Beneria, Lourdes, 1992. "Accounting for women's work: the progress of two decades," World Development, Elsevier, pages 1547-1560.
- Leah F. Vosko, 1993. "Fabric Friends and Clothing Foes: A Comparative Analysis of Textile and Apparel Industries under the NAFTA," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 45-58, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:11:p:2005-2017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .