Pragmatism and the Gradual Shift from Dependency to Neoliberalism: The World Bank, African Leaders and Development Policy in Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Jolly, Richard & Stewart, Frances (ed.), 1987. "Adjustment with a Human Face: Volume 1, Protecting the Vulnerable and Promoting Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286097, June.
- Mosley, Paul & Subasat, Turan & Weeks, John, 1995. "Assessing adjustment in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1459-1473, September.
- Sandbrook, Richard, 1986. "The state and economic stagnation in Tropical Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 319-332, March.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2002. "The New Partnership for Africa's Development (NEPAD): An Initial Commentary," Working Papers 127267, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaoussou Diarra & Patrick Plane, 2014.
"Assessing the World Bank's Influence on the Good Governance Paradigm,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 473-487, December.
- Gaoussou DIARRA & Patrick PLANE, 2010. "Assessing the World Bank’s influence on the good governance paradigm," Working Papers 201038, CERDI.
- Gaoussou Diarra & Patrick Plane, 2011. "Assessing the World Bank's influence on the good governance paradigm," Working Papers halshs-00555814, HAL.
- Gaoussou DIARRA & Patrick PLANE, 2011. "Assessing the World Bank’s influence on the good governance paradigm," Working Papers 201127, CERDI.
- Gaoussou Diarra & Patrick Plane, 2011. "Assessing the World Bank's influence on the good governance paradigm," Working Papers halshs-00617576, HAL.
- Elizabeth Asiedu, 2006.
"Foreign Direct Investment in Africa: The Role of Natural Resources, Market Size, Government Policy, Institutions and Political Instability,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 63-77, January.
- Asiedu, Elizabeth, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment in Africa: The Role of Natural Resources, Market Size, Government Policy, Institutions and Political Instability," WIDER Working Paper Series 024, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Leuenberger, Christine & El-Atrash, Ahmad, 2015. "Building a neoliberal Palestinian state under closure: The economic and spatial implications of walls and barriers," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 16(2), pages 21-31.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:10:p:1655-1672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.