The comprehensive Africa agriculture program as a collective institution:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Shenggen & Saurkar, Anuja, 2008. "Tracking agricultural spending for agricultural growth and poverty reduction in Africa," ReSAKSS issue notes 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jayne, T. S. & Govereh, J. & Mwanaumo, A. & Nyoro, J. K. & Chapoto, A., 2002. "False Promise or False Premise? The Experience of Food and Input Market Reform in Eastern and Southern Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1967-1985, November.
- John Crespi & Stéphan Marette, 2002. "Generic Advertising and Product Differentiation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 691-701.
- Stefano Castriota & Marco Delmastro, 2010.
"Individual and Collective Reputation: Lessons from the Wine Market,"
L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 149-172.
- Castriota, Stefano & Delmastro, Marco, 2008. "Individual and Collective Reputation: Lessons from the Wine Market," Working Papers 45504, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Flaherty, Kathleen & Al-Hassan, Ramatu & Baah, Kwaku Owusu, 2010. "Do Comprehensive Africa Agriculture Development Program (CAADP) Processes Make a Difference to Country Commitments to Develop Agriculture?," IFPRI discussion papers 1006, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jean Tirole, 1996.
"A Theory of Collective Reputations (with applications to the persistence of corruption and to firm quality),"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 1-22.
- Tirole, J., 1993. "A Theory of Collective Reputations with Applications to the Persistence of Corruption and to Firm Quality," Working papers 93-13, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Tirole, Jean, 1994. ""A Theory of Collective Reputations" with Applications to the Persistence of Corruption and to Firm Quality," IDEI Working Papers 38, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Danielle Resnick & Regina Birner, 2010.
"Agricultural Strategy Development in West Africa: The False Promise of Participation?,"
Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 28(1), pages 97-115, January.
- Resnick, Danielle & Birner, Regina, 2008. "Agricultural strategy development in West Africa: The false promise of participation?," IFPRI discussion papers 844, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Olivier Gergaud & Florine Livat, 2004. "Team versus individual reputations : a model of interaction and some empirical evidence," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04015, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-329, March-Apr.
- Jason A. Winfree & Jill J. McCluskey, 2005. "Collective Reputation and Quality," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(1), pages 206-213.
More about this item
KeywordsComprehensive Africa Agriculture Development Program (CAADP); NEPAD; Collective action; Reputation; Agriculture; Agricultural development; Development aid; agricultural sector;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.