Misleading Advertising in Duopoly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ursino, Giovanni & Piccolo, Salvatore & Tedeschi, Piero, 2012.
"Deceptive advertising with rational buyers,"
42553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Ursino & Salvatore Piccolo & Piero Tedeschi, 2013. "Deceptive Advertising with Rational Buyers," CSEF Working Papers 348, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Piero Tedeschi & Giovanni Ursino, 2015. "Deceptive Advertising with Rational Buyers," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def025, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Matsumura, Toshihiro & Sunada, Takeaki, 2013. "Advertising competition in a mixed oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 183-185.
- Hattori, Keisuke & Higashida, Keisaku, 2014.
"Misleading advertising and minimum quality standards,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 1-14.
- Keisuke Hattori & Keisaku Higashida, 2011. "Misleading Advertising and Minimum Quality Standards," Discussion Paper Series 74, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Aug 2011.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Wilson, Chris M, 2015.
68869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Wilson, Chris M, 2016. "False Advertising," MPRA Paper 72693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Wilson, Chris, 2015. "False Advertising," TSE Working Papers 15-614, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2017.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Wilson, Chris, 2017. "False Advertising," EconStor Preprints 128476, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Keisuke Hattori & Keisaku Higashida, 2015. "Who Benefits from Misleading Advertising?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 82(328), pages 613-643, October.
- Keisuke Hattori & Keisaku Higashida, 2015. "Should non-genuine products be expelled from markets?," Discussion Paper Series 126, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2015.
- Baumann, Florian & Rasch, Alexander, 2017. "Injunctions against false advertising," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168142, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:68:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0024-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keisuke Hattori & Keisaku Higashida, 2011. "When Government Misleads US: Sending Misinformation as Protectionist Devices," Discussion Paper Series 75, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Aug 2011.
- Grundl, Serafin J. & Kim, You Suk, 2017. "Consumer Mistakes and Advertising : The Case of Mortgage Refinancing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-067, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Salvatore Piccolo & Piero Tedeschi & Giovanni Ursino, 2015. "How limiting deceptive practices harms consumers," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 46(3), pages 611-624, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMisleading Advertising; Regulation; Duopoly; Product Differentiation; Advertising Externality;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-03-12 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-03-12 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2011-03-12 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MKT-2011-03-12 (Marketing)
- NEP-REG-2011-03-12 (Regulation)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kgu:wpaper:69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Toshihiro Okada). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekgujp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.