Report NEP-BEC-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pflüger, Michael P. & Russek, Stephan, 2011. "Business Conditions and Default Risks across Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5541, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Berger, Johannes & Herbertz, Claus & Sliwka, Dirk, 2011. "Managerial Incentives and Favoritism in Promotion Decisions: Theory and Field Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5543, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stark, Oded & Hyll, Walter, 2011. "On the economic architecture of the workplace: Repercussions of social comparisons among heterogeneous workers," MPRA Paper 28910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2011. "Inventories, Markups and Real Rigidities in Sticky Price Models of the Canadian Economy," Staff Working Papers 11-9, Bank of Canada.
- Giordano Mion & Luca David Opromolla, 2011. "Managers' Mobility, Trade Status and Wages," CEP Discussion Papers dp1044, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ryoko Oki & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2011. "Exclusive Dealing Contracts by Distributors," CARF F-Series CARF-F-243, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Abhinav Goyal & Cal Muckley, 2011. "Corporate Payout Policy in Japan," Working Papers 201105, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:1838783 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dong He & Wei Liao, 2011. "Asian Business Cycle Synchronisation," Working Papers 062011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Robalo Marques, Carlos & Dias, Daniel & Santos Silva, João M. C. & Martins, Fernando, 2011. "Why are some prices stickier than others? Firm-data evidence on price adjustment lags," Working Paper Series 1306, European Central Bank.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Khun-Jush, Gita & Pritchett, Lant, 2010. "Deals versus Rules: Policy Implementation Uncertainty and Why Firms Hate It," Working Paper Series rwp10-027, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Behaghel, Luc & Caroli, Eve & Roger, Muriel, 2011. "Age Biased Technical and Organisational Change, Training and Employment Prospects of Older Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 5544, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Keisuke Hattori & Keisaku Higashida, 2011. "Misleading Advertising in Duopoly," Discussion Paper Series 69, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2011.
- Alex Bryson & Petri Böckerman & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2011. "Does High Involvement Management Lead to Higher Pay?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1046, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Demirguc-Kunt , Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2011. "Do we need big banks ? evidence on performance, strategy and market discipline," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5576, The World Bank.
- Alexandre Gazaniol & Frédéric Peltrault, 2011. "Going multinational and ownership:evidence from French matched firms," Working Papers DT/2011/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Joshua Drucker, 2011. "How Does Size Matter? Investigating the Relationships Among Plant Size, Industrial Structure, and Manufacturing Productivity," Working Papers 11-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jan Babecky & Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Julian Messina & Tairi Room, 2010. "The Margins of Labour Cost Adjustment: Survey Evidence from European Firms," Working Papers 2010/07, Czech National Bank.