Why are some prices stickier than others? Firm-data evidence on price adjustment lags
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fernando MARTINS & Daniel A. DIAS & J.M.C. SANTOS SILVA & Carlos ROBALO MARQUES, "undated". "Why are some prices stickier than others? Firm-data evidence on price adjustment lags," EcoMod2010 259600114, EcoMod.
- Daniel Dias & Carlos Robalo Marques & Fernando Martins & J.M.C.Santos Silva, 2011. "Why Are Some Prices Stickier Than Others? Firm-Data Evidence on Price Adjustment Lags," Working Papers w201107, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm heterogeneity; panel-ordered probit; real rigidities; survey data;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-03-12 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBA-2011-03-12 (Central Banking)
- NEP-COM-2011-03-12 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HME-2011-03-12 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20111306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .