Report NEP-MKT-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:11001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chiou, Lesley & Muehlegger, Eric, 2010. "Consumer Response to Cigarette Excise Tax Changes," Working Paper Series rwp10-020, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Moty Amar & Dan Ariely & Maya Bar-Hillel & Ziv Carmon & Chezy Ofir, 2011. "Brand names act like marketing placebos," Discussion Paper Series dp566, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Keisuke Hattori & Keisaku Higashida, 2011. "Misleading Advertising in Duopoly," Discussion Paper Series 69, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2011.
- Richhild Moessner & Feng Zhu & Colin Ellis, 2011. "Measuring disagreement in UK consumer and central bank inflation forecasts," BIS Working Papers 339, Bank for International Settlements.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Carden, Art, 2011. "Competing with Costco and Sam's Club: Warehouse Club Entry and Grocery Prices," UNCG Economics Working Papers 11-7, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2011-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore