Contact information of International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:gssppn. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
- 11 Food processing in Ghana: Trends, constraints, and opportunities:
by Andam, Kwaw & Silver, Jed
- 10 Agricultural intensification, technology adoption, and institutions in Ghana:
by Houssou, Nazaire & Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Silver, Jed
- 9 Meeting Ghanaian farmers' demand for a full range of mechanization services:
by Houssou, Nazaire & Aboagye, Patrick Ohene & Kolavalli, Shashidhara
- 6 Substituting for rice imports in Ghana:
by Ragasa, Catherine & Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Chapoto, Antony & Kolavalli, Shashi
- 5 Maize Productivity in Ghana:
by Ragasa, Catherine & Chapoto, Antony & Kolavalli, Shashi
- 4 Can the private sector lead agricultural mechanization in Ghana?:
by Houssou, Nazaire & Diao, Xinshen & Kolavalli, Shashi