Do Comprehensive Africa Agriculture Development Program (CAADP) Processes Make a Difference to Country Commitments to Develop Agriculture?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Headey, Derek D. & Benson, Todd & Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Fan, Shenggen, 2009. "Why African governments under-invest in agriculture: results from an expert survey," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51818, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Danielle Resnick & Regina Birner, 2010.
"Agricultural Strategy Development in West Africa: The False Promise of Participation?,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 28(1), pages 97-115, January.
- Resnick, Danielle & Birner, Regina, 2008. "Agricultural strategy development in West Africa: The false promise of participation?," IFPRI discussion papers 844, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chamberlin, Jordan, 2008. "It's a small world after all: Defining smallholder agriculture in Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 823, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Thurlow, James & Yu, Bingxin & Kolavalli, Shashidhara, 2008. "Accelerating growth and structural transformation: Ghana's options for reaching middle-income country status," IFPRI discussion papers 750, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:99-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Birner, Regina & Flaherty, Kathleen, 2012. "The comprehensive Africa agriculture program as a collective institution:," IFPRI discussion papers 1238, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Benin, Samuel, 2016. "Impacts of CAADP on Africaâ€™s agricultural-led development:," IFPRI discussion papers 1553, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; CAADP; Development strategies; NEPAD; Participation; values;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.