Do Comprehensive Africa Agriculture Development Program (CAADP) Processes Make a Difference to Country Commitments to Develop Agriculture?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Headey, Derek D. & Benson, Todd & Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Fan, Shenggen, 2009. "Why African governments under-invest in agriculture: results from an expert survey," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51818, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Danielle Resnick & Regina Birner, 2010.
"Agricultural Strategy Development in West Africa: The False Promise of Participation?,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 28(1), pages 97-115, January.
- Resnick, Danielle & Birner, Regina, 2008. "Agricultural strategy development in West Africa: The false promise of participation?," IFPRI discussion papers 844, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chamberlin, Jordan, 2008. "It's a small world after all: Defining smallholder agriculture in Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 823, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Thurlow, James & Yu, Bingxin & Kolavalli, Shashidhara, 2008. "Accelerating growth and structural transformation: Ghana's options for reaching middle-income country status," IFPRI discussion papers 750, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Birner, Regina & Flaherty, Kathleen, 2012. "The comprehensive Africa agriculture program as a collective institution:," IFPRI discussion papers 1238, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Benin, Samuel & Woldeyohannes, Sileshi, 2012. "Public Expenditures in Agriculture in Mozambique:: What Investments are Required for Technical Change, and What Drives Investment Decisions?," MSSP working papers 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; CAADP; Development strategies; NEPAD; Participation; values;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-07-31 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-07-31 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .