Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Ghana
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amor Tahari & M. Nowak & Michael T. Hadjimichael & Robert L. Sharer, 1996. "Adjustment for Growth; The African Experience," IMF Occasional Papers 143, International Monetary Fund.
- Luc Christiaensen & Lionel Demery & Stefano Paternostro, 2002.
"Growth, Distribution, and Poverty in Africa : Messages from the 1990s,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 15215.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Demery, Lionel & Paternostro, Stefano, 2002. "Growth, distribution, and poverty in Africa : messages from the 1990s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2810, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, William J. & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Methodology for Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48326, World Bank.
- Francis Teal & Marcella Vigneri, 2004.
"Production Changes In Ghana Cocoa Farming Households Under Market Reforms,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Francis Teal & Marcella Vigneri, 2004. "Production changes in ghana cocoa farming households under market reforms," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-16, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wbadwp:48523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.