Technical Efficiency of Cocoa Farmers in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francis Teal & Marcella Vigneri, 2004.
"Production Changes In Ghana Cocoa Farming Households Under Market Reforms,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Francis Teal & Marcella Vigneri, 2004. "Production changes in ghana cocoa farming households under market reforms," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-16, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Francis Teal & Marcella Vigneri, 2004. "Production changes in ghana cocoa farming households under market reforms," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-16, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Guy Nkamleu & Joachim Nyemeck & Jim Gockowsk, 2010. "Working Paper 104 - Technology Gap and Efficiency in Cocoa Production in West and Central Africa: Implications for Cocoa Sector Development," Working Paper Series 241, African Development Bank.
- Joachim Nyemeck BINAM & Jim GOCKOWSKI & Guy Blaise NKAMLEU, 2008. "Technical Efficiency And Productivity Potential Of Cocoa Farmers In West African Countries," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 46(3), pages 242-263.
More about this item
Keywordstechnical efficiency; stochastic production frontier; cocoa households; Ghana; Crop Production/Industries; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jordng:196615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kreinkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.