Explaining Success in Reducing Under-Nourishment Numbers in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Demery, Lionel & Squire, Lyn, 1996. "Macroeconomic Adjustment and Poverty in Africa: An Emerging Picture," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 11(1), pages 39-59, February.
- Badiane, Ousmane & Shively, Gerald E., 1998. "Spatial integration, transport costs, and the response of local prices to policy changes in Ghana," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 411-431, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCassava; Cereal crops; Economic growth; Food security; Food supply; Ghana; Household food security; Human nutrition; Maize; Malnutrition; Nutritional status; Plantains; Poverty; Yams;
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fao:wpaper:0310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Anríquez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faoooit.html .