The elusive quest for the golden standard: Concepts, policies and practices of accountability in development cooperation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martens,Bertin & Mummert,Uwe & Murrell,Peter & Seabright,Paul, 2008. "The Institutional Economics of Foreign Aid," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521055390, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:01:p:29-43_05 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspublic accountability; development cooperation; multi-level governance; evidence based approaches; political science; public policy analysis; development aid;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2011018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .