The Institutional Economics of Foreign Aid
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ajit Mishra & S Sarangi, 2010. "Provider Incentives and Delivery of Developmental Goods," Department of Economics Working Papers 14/10, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Gaarder, Marie M. & Bartsch, Ulrich, 2014. "The second wave of independence : shopping for solutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7069, The World Bank.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Yong Suk Lee, 2015.
"Organization of Disaster Aid Delivery: Spending Your Donations,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(4), pages 617-664.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Yong Suk Lee, 2011. "Organization of Disaster Aid Delivery: Spending Your Donations," NBER Working Papers 17707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henderson, J. Vernon & Lee, Yong Suk, 2015. "Organization of disaster aid delivery: spending your donations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87613, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2014.
"Making Aid Work: Governance and Decentralization,"
2014-11, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2014. "Making Aid Work: Governance and Decentralization," IZA Discussion Papers 8653, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2015. "Making Aid Work: Governance and Decentralization," Departmental Working Papers 201520, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Gulrajani, Nilima, 2010. "Challenging global accountability: the intersection of contracts and culture in the World Bank," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30045, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ronelle Burger & Trudy Owens, "undated". "Receive Grants or Perish? The Survival Prospects of African Nongovernmental Organizations," Discussion Papers 11/07, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Jisun Yi, 2015. "Lessons for Japanese foreign aid from research on aid's impact," WIDER Working Paper Series 055, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Enrico Colombatto, 2003. "Why is Corruption Tolerated?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 16(4), pages 363-379, December.
- Spencer Elizabeth Crawford, 2015. "Revising the Role of Contract in Development Cooperation," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 147-186, June.
- Victor, David G., 2013. "Foreign Aid for Capacity-Building to Address Climate Change: Insights and Applications," WIDER Working Paper Series 084, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521055390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ruth Austin to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.