Feminization of the labor force: The effects of long-term development and structural adjustment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schultz, T Paul, 1990.
"Women's Changing Participation in the Labor Force: A World Perspective,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(3), pages 457-488, April.
- Schultz, T.P., 1989. "Women'S Changing Participation In The Labor Force: A World Perspective," Papers 571, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 1989. "Women's changing participation in the labor force : a world perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 272, The World Bank.
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1995.
"Long-term trends in the World economy: The gender dimension,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1895-1911, November.
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1994. "Long term trends in the world economy: the gender dimension," MPRA Paper 53436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1994. "Long term trends in the world economy: the gender dimension," MPRA Paper 54993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kottis, Athena Petraki, 1990. "Shifts over time and regional variation in women's labor force participation rates in a developing economy: The case of Greece," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 117-132, July.
- Standing, Guy, 1989. "Global feminization through flexible labor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 1077-1095, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:11:p:1883-1894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.