Feminization of the labor force: The effects of long-term development and structural adjustment
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Standing, Guy, 1989. "Global feminization through flexible labor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 1077-1095, July.
- Schultz, T.P., 1989.
"Women'S Changing Participation In The Labor Force: A World Perspective,"
571, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Schultz, T Paul, 1990. "Women's Changing Participation in the Labor Force: A World Perspective," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(3), pages 457-88, April.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 1989. "Women's changing participation in the labor force : a world perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 272, The World Bank.
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1995.
"Long-term trends in the World economy: The gender dimension,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1895-1911, November.
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1994. "Long term trends in the world economy: the gender dimension," MPRA Paper 54993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1994. "Long term trends in the world economy: the gender dimension," MPRA Paper 53436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kottis, Athena Petraki, 1990. "Shifts over time and regional variation in women's labor force participation rates in a developing economy: The case of Greece," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 117-132, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:11:p:1883-1894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.