Female Labor Force Participation: An International Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammer, Jeffrey S, 1997. "Prices and Protocols in Public Health Care," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 11(3), pages 409-432, September.
- Korte, R. & Richter, Heide & Merkle, F. & Görgen, H., 1992. "Financing health services in Sub-Saharan Africa: Options for decision makers during adjustment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Pritchett, Lant H. & DEC, 1994. "Desired fertility and the impact of population policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1273, The World Bank.
- Kim, A. & Benton, B., 1995. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of the Onchocerciasis Control Program (OCP)," Papers 282, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Alderman, H. & Gertler, P., 1989. "The Substitutability Of Public And Private Health Care For The Treatment Of Children In Pakistan," Papers 57, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Hammer, Jeffrey S, 1993. "The Economics of Malaria Control," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Paul Gertler & John Molyneaux, 1994.
"How economic development and family planning programs combined to reduce indonesian fertility,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(1), pages 33-63, February.
- Gertler, P.J. & Molyneaux, J.W., 1993. "How Economic Development and Family Planning Programs Combined to Reduce Indonesian Fertility," Papers 93-08, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Kloos, Helmut, 1990. "Utilization of selected hospitals, health centres and health stations in Central, Southern and Western Ethiopia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 101-114, January.
- Hammer, Jeffrey S. & Berman, Peter, 1995. "Ends and means in public health policy in developing countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 29-45.
- Pitt, Mark M & Rosenzweig, Mark R & Gibbons, Donna M, 1993. "The Determinants and Consequences of the Placement of Government Programs in Indonesia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(3), pages 319-348, September.
- Anand, S. & Hanson, K., 1995. "Disability-Adjusted Life Years: A Critical Review," Economics Series Working Papers 99174, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Germano Mwabu & Martha Ainsworth & Andrew Nyamete, 1993. "Quality of Medical Care and Choice of Medical Treatment in Kenya: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(4), pages 838-862.
- Alderman, Harold & Lavy, Victor, 1996. "Household Responses to Public Health Services: Cost and Quality Tradeoffs," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 11(1), pages 3-22, February.
- Anand, Sudhir & Hanson, Kara, 1997. "Disability-adjusted life years: a critical review," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 685-702, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:4:y:1989:i:2:p:187-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.