Shifts over time and regional variation in women's labor force participation rates in a developing economy: The case of Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maddison, Angus, 1987. "Growth and Slowdown in Advanced Capitalist Economies: Techniques of Quantitative Assessment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 649-698, June.
- Westphal, Larry E., 1978. "The republic of Korea's experience with export-led industrial development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 347-382, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Humaira Husain, 2016. "Economic Development, Women Empowerment and U Shaped Labour Force Function : Time Series Evidence for Bangladesh," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(12), pages 719-728, December.
- repec:aic:revebs:y:2017:j:19:doganb is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486789 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dilara Kilinc & Esra Onater & Hakan Yetkiner, 2015.
"The ARDL Test of Gender Kuznets Curve for G7 Countries,"
The Journal of European Theoretical and Applied Studies,
The Center for European Studies at Kirklareli University - Turkey, vol. 3(2), pages 37-56.
- Dilara Kýlýnç & Esra Onater & Ý. Hakan Yetkiner, 2013. "The ARDL Test of Gender Kuznets Curve for G7 Countries," Working Papers 1305, Izmir University of Economics.
- Aysit Tansel, 2001.
"Economic Development and Female Labor Force Participation in Turkey: Time-Series Evidence and Cross-Province Estimates,"
0124, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 2001.
- Aysit Tansel, 2001. "Economic Development and Female Labor Force Participation in Turkey: Time-Series Evidence and Cross-Province Estimates," ERC Working Papers 0105, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2001.
- Cagatay, Nilufer & Ozler, Sule, 1995. "Feminization of the labor force: The effects of long-term development and structural adjustment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1883-1894, November.
- Chaudhary, Ruchika. & Verick, Sher., 2014. "Female labour force participation in India and beyond," ILO Working Papers 994867893402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:360-380 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:33:y:1990:i:1:p:117-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .