A Profile of Women's Work Participation Among the Urban Poor of Dhaka
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mehra, Rekha & Gammage, Sarah, 1999. "Trends, Countertrends, and Gaps in Women's Employment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 533-550, March.
- Sonia Jesmin & Sarah Salway, 2000. "Marriage among the urban poor of Dhaka: instability and uncertainty," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 689-705.
- Elson, Diane, 1999. "Labor Markets as Gendered Institutions: Equality, Efficiency and Empowerment Issues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 611-627, March.
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1, October.
- Md. Azmal Kabir & Ataur Rahman & Sarah Salway & Jane Pryer, 2000. "Sickness among the urban poor: a barrier to livelihood security," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 707-722.
- Malhotra, Anju & DeGraff, Deborah S., 1997. "Entry versus success in the labor force: Young women's employment in Sri Lanka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 379-394, March.
- Saul Hoffman & Greg Duncan, 1988. "Multinomial and conditional logit discrete-choice models in demography," Demography, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 415-427, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:5:p:881-901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.