Multinomial and conditional logit discrete-choice models in demography
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 25 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evelyn Lehrer & Seiichi Kawasaki, 1985. "Child care arrangements and fertility: An analysis of two-earner households," Demography, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 499-513, November.
- Arleen Leibowitz & Winston Chow & Marvin Eisen, 1986. "An economic model of teenage pregnancy decision-making," Demography, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 67-77, February.
- D. McFadden & J. Hausman, 1981.
"Specification Tests for the Multinominal Logit Model,"
292, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hausman, Jerry & McFadden, Daniel, 1984. "Specification Tests for the Multinomial Logit Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1219-40, September.
- Barbara Entwisle & Albert Hermalin & Peerasit Kamnuansilpa & Apichat Chamratrithirong, 1984. "A multilevel model of family planning availability and contraceptive use in rural Thailand," Demography, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 559-574, November.
- Andrea Beller & John Graham, 1986. "Child support awards: Differentials and trends by race and marital status," Demography, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 231-245, May.
- Philip Robins & Katherine Dickinson, 1985. "Child support and welfare dependence: A multinomial logit analysis," Demography, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 367-380, August.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1983. "Generalized Econometric Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 507-12, March.
- Douglas Massey & Brendan Mullan, 1984. "A demonstration of the effect of seasonal migration on fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 501-517, November.
- Julie DaVanzo & Jean-Pierre Habicht, 1986. "Infant mortality decline in Malaysia, 1946–1975: The roles of changes in variables and changes in the structure of relationships," Demography, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 143-160, May.
- Nancy Landale & Avery Guest, 1985. "Constraints, Satisfaction and Residential Mobility: Speare’s Model Reconsidered," Demography, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 199-222, May.
- Barbara Entwisle & William Mason & Albert Hermalin, 1986. "The multilevel dependence of contraceptive use on socioeconomic development and family planning program strength," Demography, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 199-216, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:25:y:1988:i:3:p:415-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.