Multinomial and conditional logit discrete-choice models in demography
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 25 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1983. "Generalized Econometric Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 507-12, March.
- Julie DaVanzo & Jean-Pierre Habicht, 1986. "Infant mortality decline in Malaysia, 1946–1975: The roles of changes in variables and changes in the structure of relationships," Demography, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 143-160, May.
- Evelyn Lehrer & Seiichi Kawasaki, 1985. "Child care arrangements and fertility: An analysis of two-earner households," Demography, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 499-513, November.
- Philip Robins & Katherine Dickinson, 1985. "Child support and welfare dependence: A multinomial logit analysis," Demography, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 367-380, August.
- Douglas Massey & Brendan Mullan, 1984. "A demonstration of the effect of seasonal migration on fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 501-517, November.
- Barbara Entwisle & Albert Hermalin & Peerasit Kamnuansilpa & Apichat Chamratrithirong, 1984. "A multilevel model of family planning availability and contraceptive use in rural Thailand," Demography, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 559-574, November.
- Andrea Beller & John Graham, 1986. "Child support awards: Differentials and trends by race and marital status," Demography, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 231-245, May.
- Hausman, Jerry & McFadden, Daniel, 1984.
"Specification Tests for the Multinomial Logit Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1219-40, September.
- D. McFadden & J. Hausman, 1981. "Specification Tests for the Multinominal Logit Model," Working papers 292, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Arleen Leibowitz & Winston Chow & Marvin Eisen, 1986. "An economic model of teenage pregnancy decision-making," Demography, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 67-77, February.
- Barbara Entwisle & William Mason & Albert Hermalin, 1986. "The multilevel dependence of contraceptive use on socioeconomic development and family planning program strength," Demography, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 199-216, May.
- Nancy Landale & Avery Guest, 1985. "Constraints, Satisfaction and Residential Mobility: Speare’s Model Reconsidered," Demography, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 199-222, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:25:y:1988:i:3:p:415-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.