Household structure and labor force participation of black, hispanic, and white mothers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heather Antecol & Kelly Bedard, 2002. "The Decision to Work by Married Immigrant Women: The Role of Extended Family Households," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-34, Claremont Colleges.
- Huffman, Wallace E., 1988. "Effects of Local Economic Conditions On Poverty Status of U.S. Rural Husband-Wife Households," ISU General Staff Papers 198812160800001196, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Li, Hongbin & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2015. "Fertility, Household Structure, and Parental Labor Supply: Evidence from Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 9342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:46:y:2018:i:1:p:145-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teresa Ciabattari, 2005. "Single Mothers, Social Capital, and Work-Family Conflict," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 05-118, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Robert Weller & Isaac Eberstein & Mohamed Bailey, 1987. "Pregnancy Wantedness And Maternal Behavior During Pregnancy," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 24(3), pages 407-412, August.
- Noonan, Mary C. & Smith, Sandra S. & Corcoran, Mary E., 2005. "Examining the Impact of Welfare Reform, Labor Market Conditions, and the Earned Income Tax Credit on the Employment of Black and White Single Mothers," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7x25h6h3, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:22:y:1985:i:3:p:381-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .