Infant mortality decline in Malaysia, 1946–1975: The roles of changes in variables and changes in the structure of relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marin Clarkberg & Ross M. Stolzenberg & Linda J. Waite, "undated".
"Attitudes, Values, and the Entrance into Cohabitational Unions,"
University of Chicago - Population Research Center
93-4, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Clarkberg, M. & Stolzenberg, R.M. & Waite, L.J., 1993. "Attitudes, Values, and the Entrance into Cohabitational Unions," Papers 93-40, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Harry J. Holzer & Paul Offner & Elaine Sorensen, 2005. "Declining employment among young black less-educated men: The role of incarceration and child support," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 329-350.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007.
"On the Determinants of Mortality Reductions in the Developing World,"
Population and Development Review,
The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(2), pages 247-287.
- Rodrigo Reis Soares, 2006. "On the determinants of mortality reductions in the developing world," Textos para discussão 529, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2007. "On the Determinants of Mortality Reductions in the Developing World," NBER Working Papers 12837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saul Hoffman & Greg Duncan, 1988. "Multinomial and conditional logit discrete-choice models in demography," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(3), pages 415-427, August.
- John Haaga, 1988. "Reliability of retrospective survey data on infant feeding," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(2), pages 307-314, May.
- Regina Fuchs & Elsie Pamuk & Wolfgang Lutz, 2010. "Education or wealth: which matters more for reducing child mortality in developing countries?," Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 8(1), pages 175-199.
- Narayan Sastry, 2002. "Trends in Socioeconomic Inequalities in Under-Five Mortality: Evidence from Sao Paulo, Brazil, 1970-1991," Working Papers 02-15, RAND Corporation.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:23:y:1986:i:2:p:143-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .