Rural-to-Urban migration and child survival in Senegal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jane Menken & James Trussell & Debra Stempel & Ozer Babakol, 1981. "Proportional hazards life table models: an illustrative analysis of socio-demographic influences on marriage dissolution in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 18(2), pages 181-200, May.
- James Trussell & Charles Hammerslough, 1983. "A hazards-Model analysis of the covariates of infant and child mortality in Sri Lanka," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 20(1), pages 1-26, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen, 2011.
"A Human Development Index by Internal Migrational Status,"
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 393-424.
- Harttgen, Kenneth & Klasen, Stephan, 2009. "A Human Development Index by Internal Migrational Status," MPRA Paper 19237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen, 2009. "A Human Development Index by Internal Migrational Status," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 5, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen, 2009. "A Human Development Index by Internal Migration Status," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-54, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Oct 2009.
- repec:spr:demogr:v:55:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s13524-018-0668-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alassane DRABO & Christian EBEKE, 2010.
"Remittances, Public Health Spending and Foreign Aid in the Access to Health Care Services in Developing Countries,"
- Alassane Drabo & Christian Hubert Ebeke, 2011. "Remittances, Public Health Spending and Foreign Aid in the Access to Health Care Services in Developing Countries," Working Papers halshs-00552996, HAL.
- Yabiku, Scott T. & Agadjanian, Victor & Cau, Boaventura, 2012. "Labor migration and child mortality in Mozambique," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(12), pages 2530-2538.
- Charlotte Goodburn, 2014. "Rural–Urban Migration and Gender Disparities in Child Healthcare in China and India," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 45(4), pages 631-655, July.
- Emily Smith-Greenaway & Kevin Thomas, 2014. "Exploring Child Mortality Risks Associated with Diverse Patterns of Maternal Migration in Haiti," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 33(6), pages 873-895, December.
- Lay, Jann & Robilliard, Anne-Sophie, 2009. "The complementarity of MDG achievements : the case of child mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5062, The World Bank.
- Johnson Samuel Adari & Mashaallah Rahnama Moghadam & Charles N. Starnes, 2007. "Life expectancy of people living with HIV|AIDS and associated socioeconomic factors in Kenya," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 357-366.
- Narayan Sastry, 2002. "Urbanization, Development and Under-Five Mortality Differentials by Place of Residence in Sao Paulo, Brazil, 1970-1991," Working Papers 02-13, RAND Corporation.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Elliott Green, 2013. "Urbanization and Mortality Decline," Working Papers 46, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Sangeetha Madhavan & Enid Schatz & Samuel Clark & Mark Collinson, 2012. "Child Mobility, Maternal Status, and Household Composition in Rural South Africa," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(2), pages 699-718, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:27:y:1990:i:4:p:601-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .