Child care arrangements and fertility: An analysis of two-earner households
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 22 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ross Stolzenberg & Linda Waite, 1984. "Local labor markets, children and labor force participation of wives," Demography, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 157-170, May.
- J. Stycos & Robert Weller, 1967. "Female working roles and fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 210-217, March.
- Lehrer, Evelyn L & Stokes, Houston, 1985. "Determinants of the Female Occupational Distribution: A Log-Linear Probability Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 395-404, August.
- Charles Westoff & Elise Jones, 1979. "The end of “Catholic” fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 209-217, May.
- William Mosher & Gerry Hendershot, 1984. "Religion and fertility: A replication," Demography, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 185-191, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:22:y:1985:i:4:p:499-513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.