Child care arrangements and fertility: An analysis of two-earner households
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 22 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ross Stolzenberg & Linda Waite, 1984. "Local labor markets, children and labor force participation of wives," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 21(2), pages 157-170, May.
- William Mosher & Gerry Hendershot, 1984. "Religion and fertility: A replication," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 21(2), pages 185-191, May.
- Lehrer, Evelyn L & Stokes, Houston, 1985. "Determinants of the Female Occupational Distribution: A Log-Linear Probability Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 395-404, August.
- Charles Westoff & Elise Jones, 1979. "The end of “Catholic” fertility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 16(2), pages 209-217, May.
- J. Stycos & Robert Weller, 1967. "Female working roles and fertility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 4(1), pages 210-217, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:22:y:1985:i:4:p:499-513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.