Maternity and working life: reconsidering the effectiveness of part-time employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ribar, David C, 1995.
"A Structural Model of Child Care and the Labor Supply of Married Women,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(3), pages 558-597, July.
- Ribar, D.C., 1991. "A Structural Model of Child Care and the Labor Supply of Married Women," Papers 1-91-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Ribar, D.C., 1993. "A Structural Model of Child Care and the Labor Supply of Married Women," Papers 5-93-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Evelyn Lehrer & Seiichi Kawasaki, 1985. "Child care arrangements and fertility: An analysis of two-earner households," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(4), pages 499-513, November.
- Daniela Del Boca, 2002.
"The effect of child care and part time opportunities on participation and fertility decisions in Italy,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(3), pages 549-573.
- Del Boca, Daniela, 2002. "The Effect of Child Care and Part Time Opportunities on Participation and Fertility Decisions in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 427, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mary Gregory & Sara Connolly, 2008. "Feature: The Price of Reconciliation: Part-Time Work, Families and Women's Satisfaction," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(526), pages 1-7, February.
- Robert Shimer, 2005.
"The Assignment of Workers to Jobs in an Economy with Coordination Frictions,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(5), pages 996-1025, October.
- Robert Shimer, 2001. "The Assignment of Workers to Jobs In an Economy with Coordination Frictions," NBER Working Papers 8501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John F. Ermisch & Robert E. Wright, 1993. "Wage Offers and Full-Time and Part-Time Employment by British Women," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(1), pages 111-133.
- Gunderson, Morley, 1989. "Male-Female Wage Differentials and Policy Responses," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 46-72, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moral Carcedo, Julian & García Belenguer-Campos, Fernando & Bote Álvarez-Carrasco, Valentín, 2012. "Flexibilidad del tiempo de trabajo en España: ¿Ha alterado la crisis el comportamiento del empleo a tiempo parcial?/Work Time Flexibility in Spain: Changes in the Characteristics of Part Time Employme," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 209-236, Abril.
More about this item
KeywordsChildcare; Part time employment;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uam:wpaper:200807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrés Maroto-Sánchez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauames.html .