Flexibilidad del tiempo de trabajo en España: ¿Ha alterado la crisis el comportamiento del empleo a tiempo parcial?/Work Time Flexibility in Spain: Changes in the Characteristics of Part Time Employment After the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maite Cuesta & Nuria Martín, 2009. "Part-time employment: a comparative analysis of Spain and the Netherlands," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 223-256, December.
- Juan José Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Marcel Jansen, 2010. "El conflicto entre la demanda de flexibilidad laboral y la resistencia a la reforma del mercado de trabajo en España," Economic Reports 06-2010, FEDEA.
- Blázquez, Maite & Moral Carcedo, Julian, 2008. "Maternity and working life: reconsidering the effectiveness of part-time employment," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/07, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
More about this item
KeywordsFlexibilidad; jornada parcial; conciliación ; Flexicurity; Part Time Employment; Personal and Professional Conciliation.;
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:30_1_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miguel Angel Sanchez Granero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.