Role of Quality Management in Pharmaceutical Development: Evidence from Islamabad and Lahore
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tariq Mehmood & M. Rashid Salaria & M.A. Qureshi, 2009. "Role of Quality Management in Pharmaceutical Development: Evidence from Islamabad and Lahore," Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS), Department of Business Administration, vol. 3(2), pages 21-30, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Aleem & Alamdar Hussain Khan & Wasim Hamad, 2016. "A comparative study of the different costing techniques and their application in the pharmaceutical companies," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 12(143), pages 1253-1253.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality Management; pharmaceutical Development; Pakistan; Employee’s Perceptions;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .