Role of Quality Management in Pharmaceutical Development: Evidence from Islamabad and Lahore
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tariq Mehmood & M. Rashid Salaria & M.A. Qureshi, 2009. "Role of Quality Management in Pharmaceutical Development: Evidence from Islamabad and Lahore," Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS), Department of Business Administration, vol. 3(2), pages 21-30, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Hill, 1991. "Why Quality Circles Failed but Total Quality Management Might Succeed," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 541-568, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Aleem & Alamdar Hussain Khan & Wasim Hamad, 2016. "A comparative study of the different costing techniques and their application in the pharmaceutical companies," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 12(143), pages 1253-1253.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Chris Rees, 2001. "Worker Responses to Quality Organisation: Discourse and Materiality in Organisational Change," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 15(4), pages 743-761, December.
- Bossink, B.A.G. & Blauw, Jan-Nico, 2003. "Strategic ambitions as drivers of improvement at Daimler Chrysler," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Sue Konzelmann & Robert Forrant, 2000. "Creative Work Systems in Destructive Markets," Working Papers wp187, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Deborah Foster & Paul Hoggett, 1999. "Change in the Benefits Agency: Empowering the Exhausted Worker?," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 13(1), pages 19-39, March.
- Dodd, Nigel, 2000. "Economic sociology in the UK," economic sociology. perspectives and conversations, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 2(1), pages 3-12.
- Mick Marchington & Adrian Wilkinson & Peter Ackers & John Goodman, 1993. "The Influence of Managerial Relations on Waves of Employee Involvement," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 553-576, December.
- David Neumark & Peter Cappelli, 1999. "Do "High Performance" Work Practices Improve Establishment-Level Outcomes?," NBER Working Papers 7374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oluwafemi & Olaoluwa J. & Okon & Samuel Essien, 2018. "The Nexus Between Total Quality Management, Job Satisfaction And Employee Work Engagement In The Food And Beverage Multinational Company In Nigeria," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 9(2).
- Darren McCabe, 1999. "Total Quality Management: Anti-Union Trojan Horse or Management Albatross?," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 13(4), pages 665-691, December.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality Management; pharmaceutical Development; Pakistan; Employee’s Perceptions;
All these keywords.
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-26 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.