Role of Quality Management in Pharmaceutical Development: Evidence from Islamabad and Lahore
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rana, Tariq Mehmood & Salaria, M. Rashid & Herani, Gobind M. & Qureshi, M.A., 2009. "Role of Quality Management in Pharmaceutical Development: Evidence from Islamabad and Lahore," MPRA Paper 23362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Aleem & Alamdar Hussain Khan & Wasim Hamad, 2016. "A comparative study of the different costing techniques and their application in the pharmaceutical companies," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 12(143), pages 1253-1253.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality Management; pharmaceutical Development; Pakistan; Employee’s Perceptions;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iih:journl:v:3:y:2009:i:2:p:21-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Faraz Ahmed). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbihpkk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.