Why Quality Circles Failed but Total Quality Management Might Succeed
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Hill, 1991. "How do you Manage a Flexible Firm? The Total Quality Model," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 5(3), pages 397-415, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dodd, Nigel, 2000. "Economic sociology in the UK," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 2(1), pages 3-12.
- David Neumark & Peter Cappelli, 1999. "Do "High Performance" Work Practices Improve Establishment-Level Outcomes?," NBER Working Papers 7374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oluwafemi & Olaoluwa J. & Okon & Samuel Essien, 2018. "The Nexus Between Total Quality Management, Job Satisfaction And Employee Work Engagement In The Food And Beverage Multinational Company In Nigeria," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 9(2).
- Bossink, B.A.G. & Blauw, Jan-Nico, 2003. "Strategic ambitions as drivers of improvement at Daimler Chrysler," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Mick Marchington & Adrian Wilkinson & Peter Ackers & John Goodman, 1993. "The Influence of Managerial Relations on Waves of Employee Involvement," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 553-576, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zahirul Hoque & Manzurul Alam, 1999. "TQM adoption, institutionalism and changes in management accounting systems: a case study," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 199-210.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:29:y:1991:i:4:p:541-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.