The Nexus Between Total Quality Management, Job Satisfaction And Employee Work Engagement In The Food And Beverage Multinational Company In Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilmar Schaufeli & Marisa Salanova & Vicente González-romá & Arnold Bakker, 2002. "The Measurement of Engagement and Burnout: A Two Sample Confirmatory Factor Analytic Approach," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 71-92, March.
- Daniel I. Prajogo & Brian Cooper, 2017. "The individual and organizational level effects of TQM practices on job satisfaction," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(2), pages 215-225, May.
- Stephen Hill, 1991. "Why Quality Circles Failed but Total Quality Management Might Succeed," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 541-568, December.
- Rahman, Shams-ur & Bullock, Philip, 2005. "Soft TQM, hard TQM, and organisational performance relationships: an empirical investigation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 73-83, February.
- Moeller, Julia & Ivcevic, Zorana & White, Arielle E. & Menges, Jochen & Brackett, Marc A., 2018. "Highly Engaged but Burned Out: Intra-Individual Profiles in the US Workforce," OSF Preprints h6qnf, Center for Open Science.
- Macey, William H. & Schneider, Benjamin, 2008. "The Meaning of Employee Engagement," Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 3-30, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Francoise Contreras & Juan C. Espinosa & Gustavo A. Esguerra, 2020. "Could Personal Resources Influence Work Engagement and Burnout? A Study in a Group of Nursing Staff," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(1), pages 21582440199, January.
- Hazrat Bilal & Naveed Farooq & Kauser Hayat, 2019. "Empirically Investigating the Impact of Employee Engagement on Counterproductive Work Behavior of Academic Staff," Global Regional Review, Humanity Only, vol. 4(1), pages 120-127, March.
- Anya Johnson & Helena Nguyen & Markus Groth & Les White, 2018. "Workplace aggression and organisational effectiveness: The mediating role of employee engagement," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 43(4), pages 614-631, November.
- Kim Nimon & Brad Shuck & Drea Zigarmi, 2016. "Construct Overlap Between Employee Engagement and Job Satisfaction: A Function of Semantic Equivalence?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 1149-1171, June.
- Fujimoto, Yuka & Ferdous, Ahmed Shahriar & Sekiguchi, Tomoki & Sugianto, Ly-Fie, 2016. "The effect of mobile technology usage on work engagement and emotional exhaustion in Japan," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3315-3323.
- Or Shkoler & Aharon Tziner, 2020. "Leadership Styles as Predictors of Work Attitudes: A Moderated–Mediation Link," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 22(53), pages 164-164, February.
- Jacob Wood & Woocheol Kim & Gohar Feroz Khan, 2016. "Work engagement in organizations: a social network analysis of the domain," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(1), pages 317-336, October.
- Anshu Yadav & Deepika Katiyar, 2017. "Workforce Diversity and Individual Differences: Implications for Employee Engagement," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 8(3), pages 07-15, September.
- Lara, Francisco J. & Salas-Vallina, Andres, 2017. "Managerial competencies, innovation and engagement in SMEs: The mediating role of organisational learning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 152-160.
- Ana Nesic & Slavica Mitrovic Veljkovic, & Maja Mesko & Tine Bertoncel, 2020. "Correlation of Trust and Work Engagement: a Modern Organizational Approach," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 22(Special 1), pages 1283-1283, November.
- Dirk De Clercq & Dave Bouckenooghe & Usman Raja & Ganna Matsyborska, 2014. "Unpacking the Goal Congruence–Organizational Deviance Relationship: The Roles of Work Engagement and Emotional Intelligence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(4), pages 695-711, November.
- Adnan Ahmed Sheikh & Aneeq Inam & Anila Rubab & Usama Najam & Naeem Ahmad Rana & Hayat Muhammad Awan, 2019. "The Spiritual Role of a Leader in Sustaining Work Engagement: A Teacher-Perceived Paradigm," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(3), pages 21582440198, July.
- Geetha Jose, 2012. "Satisfaction with HR Practices and Employee Engagement: A Social Exchange Perspective," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 4(7), pages 423-430.
- OSAYANDE, Festus & OKOLIE, Ugo Chuks, 2019. "Person-Job Fit And Employee Engagement In Edo State Secretariat, Benin City," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 19(4), pages 43-56.
- Sabina Baniya Chhetri, 2017. "Antecedents and Consequences of Job Engagement: Empirical Study of Bank Employees," Business Perspectives and Research, , vol. 5(2), pages 167-179, July.
- Zhou, Xing & Ma, Jianfeng & Dong, Xia, 2018. "Empowering supervision and service sabotage: A moderated mediation model based on conservation of resources theory," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 170-187.
- Vijay Kumar Shrotryia & Upasana Dhanda, 2020. "Exploring Employee Engagement Using Grounded Theory: Experiences from the Best Firms in India," Vision, , vol. 24(2), pages 171-183, June.
- Richard Roof, 2015. "The Association of Individual Spirituality on Employee Engagement: The Spirit at Work," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 585-599, September.
- Edward P. O’Connor & Marian Crowley-Henry, 2019. "Exploring the Relationship Between Exclusive Talent Management, Perceived Organizational Justice and Employee Engagement: Bridging the Literature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 156(4), pages 903-917, June.
- Soane, Emma & Truss, Catherine & Alfes, Kerstin & Shantz, Amanda & Rees, Chris & Gatenby, Mark, 2012. "Development and application of a new measure of employee engagement: the ISA engagement scale," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63486, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:9:y:2018:i:2:id:253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fecvult.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sigitas Urbonavicius (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fecvult.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.