Not Just Mad Englishmen and a Dog: The Colonial Tuning of 'Music on Record', 1900-1908
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Weinstein & Macartan Humphreys, 2005. "Disentangling the Determinants of Successful Demobilization and Reintegration," Working Papers 69, Center for Global Development.
- Pretty, Jules N., 1995. "Participatory learning for sustainable agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1247-1263, August.
- Macartan Humphreys & Jeremy M. Weinstein, 2007. "Demobilization and Reintegration," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 51(4), pages 531-567, August.
More about this item
Keywordsmusic; colonial; media; commodities; culture; productin; advertising; business; India; asia; history; Indian; scholarship; entrepreneurship; entertainment; human activity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-06-26 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-26 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2010-06-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .