Report NEP-HIS-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zheng Xueyi & Yaguang Zhang & John Whalley, 2010. "Monetary Theory from a Chinese Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 16092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vibodh Parthasarathi, 2010. "Not Just Mad Englishmen and a Dog: The Colonial Tuning of 'Music on Record', 1900-1908," Working Papers id:2573, eSocialSciences.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Rhetoric of independece: bicentennial Colombia 1810 - 2010," MPRA Paper 23369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ross D. Hickey & David S. Jacks, 2010. "Nominal Rigidities and Retail Price Dispersion in Canada over the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 16098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MArcelo de Paiva Abreu & Felipe Tamega Fernandes, 2010. "The insurance industry in Brazil: a long-term view," Textos para discussão 572, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Michael D. Bordo & Thomas F. Helbling, 2010. "International Business Cycle Synchronization in Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 16103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mazzonis Querciolo, 2010. "Women’s semi-religious life in Rome (15th-17th century)," wp.comunite 0068, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2010. "Technology diffusion and postwar growth," Working Paper Series 2010-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Luis Angeles & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010. "Colonialism, Elite Formation and Corruption," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 144, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Ryan D. Edwards, 2010. "U.S. War Costs: Two Parts Temporary, One Part Permanent," NBER Working Papers 16108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bircan, Cagatay & Brück, Tilman & Vothknecht, Marc, 2010. "Violent Conflict and Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 4990, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mauricio Olivera & Monica Pachon & Guillermo Perry, 2010. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Reform: The Case of Colombia, 1986-2006," Research Department Publications 4674, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- James A. Robinson, 2009. "The Political Economy Of Inequality," Working Papers 493, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2009.
- Yeva Nersisyan & L. Randall Wray, 2010. "Does Excessive Sovereign Debt Really Hurt Growth? A Critique of This Time Is Different, by Reinhart and Rogoff," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_603, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00465968_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2010. "An Updated Ranking of Academic Journals in Economics," Working Paper Series 15_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Gabaldón-Estevan, Daniel & Molina-Morales, Francesc Xavier & Fernández-de-Lucio, Ignacio, 2009. "Research contracts and patents in the Spanish ceramic tile district innovation system," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 200901, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).