Sources of Structural Change and its Impact on Interdependence: An Input-Output Perspective for The Post-1980 Turkish Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ebru Voyvoda & A. Erinc Yeldan, 2001.
"Patterns of Productivity Growth and the Wage Cycle in Turkish Manufacturing,"
International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 375-396.
- Erin Yeldan & Ebru Voyvoda, 1999. "Patterns of Productivity Growth and the Wage Cycle in Turkish Manufacturing," Working Papers 9911, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- J. Paul Dunne & Lawrence Edwards, 2006. "Trade Technology and Employment: A case Study of South Africa," Working Papers 0602, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Skolka, Jiri, 1989. "Input-output structural decomposition analysis for Austria," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 45-66.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los, 2000. "Structural Decomposition Analyses with Dependent Determinants," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 497-514.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los, 1998. "Structural Decomposition Techniques: Sense and Sensitivity," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 307-324.
- James Riedel, 1976. "A Balanced-Growth Version of the Linkage Hypothesis: A Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(2), pages 319-322.
- Sanchez Choliz, Julio & Duarte, Rosa, 2006. "The effect of structural change on the self-reliance and interdependence of aggregate sectors: the case of Spain, 1980-1994," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 27-45, January.
- Henrik Jacobsen, 2000. "Energy Demand, Structural Change and Trade: A Decomposition Analysis of the Danish Manufacturing Industry," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 319-343.
- Erin Yeldan & Kivilcim Metin-…zcan & Ebru Voyvoda, 2000. "On the Patterns of Trade Liberalization, Oligopolistic Concentration and Profitablility : Reflections from Post-1980 Tukrish Manufacturing," Working Papers 0012, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ezzahid, Elhadj & Chatri, Abdellatif, 2015. "Imports contents, value added generation and structural change in morocco: input output analysis," MPRA Paper 63512, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ELALAOUI, Aicha & EZZAHIDI, Elhadj & TOUNSI, Said & NIHOO, Abdelazziz, 2011.
"Key sectors in the Moroccan economy: an application of input-output analysis,"
56822, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Tounsi, Said & Ezzahid, El Hadj & El Alaoui, Aicha & Nihou, Abdelaziz, 2012. "Key sectors in the Moroccan economy: An application of input-output analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-59, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Tounsi, Said & Ezzahid, El hadj & Alaoui, Aicha El & Nihou, Abdelaziz, 2013. "Key sectors in the Moroccan economy: An application of input-output analysis," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal (2007-2020), Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel), vol. 7, pages 1-19.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna, 2010.
"Embedding the drivers of emission efficiency at regional level -- Analyses of NAMEA data,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2457-2467, October.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini, 2010. "Embedding the drivers of emission efficiency at regional level Analyses of NAMEA data," Working Papers 201008, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Hong, Jae Pyo & Byun, Jeong Eun & Kim, Pang Ryong, 2016. "Structural changes and growth factors of the ICT industry in Korea: 1995–2009," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 502-513.
- Paul De Boer, 2008. "Additive Structural Decomposition Analysis and Index Number Theory: An Empirical Application of the Montgomery Decomposition," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 97-109.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2002. "Structural Decomposition Analysis of Physical Flows in the Economy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(3), pages 357-378, November.
- Nagashima, Fumiya, 2018. "The sign reversal problem in structural decomposition analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 307-312.
- Jesper Stage, 2002. "Structural Shifts In Namibian Energy Use: An Input‐Output Approach," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 70(6), pages 1103-1125, September.
- Xie, Rui & Wang, Fangfang & Chevallier, Julien & Zhu, Bangzhu & Zhao, Guomei, 2018. "Supply-side structural effects of air pollutant emissions in China: A comparative analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 89-95.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Jesper Stage, 2006. "Mixing oil and water? Using hybrid input-output tables in a Structural decomposition analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 85-95.
- Ling Yang & Michael L. Lahr, 2019. "The Drivers of China’s Regional Carbon Emission Change—A Structural Decomposition Analysis from 1997 to 2007," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(12), pages 1-18, June.
- Llop, Maria, 2017.
"Changes in energy output in a regional economy: A structural decomposition analysis,"
Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 145-151.
- Llop Llop, Maria, 2016. "Changes in Energy Output in a Regional Economy: A Structural Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers 2072/261534, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Butnar, Isabela & Llop, Maria, 2011. "Structural decomposition analysis and input-output subsystems: Changes in CO2 emissions of Spanish service sectors (2000-2005)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2012-2019, September.
- Mark De Haan, 2001. "A Structural Decomposition Analysis of Pollution in the Netherlands," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 181-196.
- Arne J. Nagengast & Robert Stehrer, 2016.
"The Great Collapse in Value Added Trade,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 392-421, May.
- Nagengast, Arne J. & Stehrer, Robert, 2015. "The great collapse in value added trade," Discussion Papers 47/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Arne J. Nagengast & Robert Stehrer, 2015. "The Great Collapse in Value Added Trade," wiiw Working Papers 112, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Stehrer, Robert & Nagengast, Arne J., 2015. "The great collapse in value added trade," Working Paper Series 1833, European Central Bank.
- Tian, Kailan & Dietzenbacher, Erik & Yan, Bingqian & Duan, Yuwan, 2020. "Upgrading or downgrading: China's regional carbon emission intensity evolution and its determinants," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
- Liu, Lan-Cui & Cheng, Lei & Zhao, Lu-Tao & Cao, Ying & Wang, Ce, 2020. "Investigating the significant variation of coal consumption in China in 2002-2017," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 207(C).
- Duan, Yuwan & Yan, Bingqian, 2019. "Economic gains and environmental losses from international trade: A decomposition of pollution intensity in China's value-added trade," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 540-554.
- Banie Naser Outchiri, 2020. "Contributing to better energy and environmental analyses: how accurate are decomposition analysis results?," Cahiers de recherche 20-11, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Avelino, André F.T. & Franco-Solís, Alberto & Carrascal-Incera, André, 2021. "Revisiting the Temporal Leontief Inverse: New Insights on the Analysis of Regional Technological Economic Change," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 79-89.
- Tong Zhao & Zhijie Song & Tianjiao Li, 2018. "Effect of innovation capacity, production capacity and vertical specialization on innovation performance in China's electronic manufacturing: Analysis from the supply and demand sides," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(7), pages 1-23, July.
- Saari, M. Yusof & Dietzenbacher, Erik & Los, Bart, 2015. "Sources of Income Growth and Inequality Across Ethnic Groups in Malaysia, 1970–2000," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 311-328.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sherine Ghoneim (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.