The effect of structural change on the self-reliance and interdependence of aggregate sectors: the case of Spain, 1980-1994
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los, 1998. "Structural Decomposition Techniques: Sense and Sensitivity," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 307-324.
- Julio Sanchez-Choliz & Rosa Duarte, 2003. "Production Chains and Linkage Indicators," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 481-494.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olajide S. Oladipo, 2012. "An analysis of sectoral exchange rate pass-through effects on a small open economy using the Leontief Input-Output technique," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 47-65.
- Seck, Gondia Sokhna & Guerassimoff, Gilles & Maïzi, Nadia, 2016. "Analysis of the importance of structural change in non-energy intensive industry for prospective modelling: The French case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 114-124.
- Ebru Voyvoda, 2009. "Sources of Structural Change and its Impact on Interdependence: An Input-Output Perspective for The Post-1980 Turkish Economy," Working Papers 507, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:17:y:2006:i:1:p:27-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.