Structural Shifts In Namibian Energy Use: An Input-Output Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 70 (2002)
Issue (Month): 6 (09)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PO Box 929, 0001 Pretoria|
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-2280
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0038-2280|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jesper Stage & Florette Fleermuys, 2001. "Energy use in the Namibian economy from 1995 to 1998," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 423-441.
- J. Stage, 2001. "Decomposition Of Namibian Energy Intensity," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(4), pages 698-707, December.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los, 1998. "Structural Decomposition Techniques: Sense and Sensitivity," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 307-324.
- Ang, B. W. & Lee, P. W., 1996. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption: The energy coefficient approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 129-143, April.
- Sterner, Thomas, 1985. "Structural change and technology choice : Energy use in Mexican manufacturing industry, 1970-1981," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 77-86, April.
- Casler, Stephen & Hannon, Bruce, 1989. "Readjustment potentials in industrial energy efficiency and structure," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 93-108, July.
- Ang, B. W., 1995. "Multilevel decomposition of industrial energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-51, January.
- Chia-Yon Chen & Adam Rose, 1990. "A Structural Decomposition Analysis of Changes in Energy Demand in Taiwan: 1971-1984," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 127-146.
- Glenn-Marie Lange & Jonathan Barnes & Daniel Motinga, 1998. "Cattle numbers, biomass, productivity and land degradation in the commercial farming sector of Namibia, 1915-95," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 555-572.
- Lange, Glenn-Marie, 1998. "An approach to sustainable water management in Southern Africa using natural resource accounts: the experience in Namibia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 299-311, September.
- Young, Alwyn, 1994. "Lessons from the East Asian NICS: A contrarian view," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 964-973, April.
- Henrik Jacobsen, 2000. "Energy Demand, Structural Change and Trade: A Decomposition Analysis of the Danish Manufacturing Industry," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 319-343.
- Proops, John L. R., 1984. "Modelling the energy-output ratio," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 47-51, January.
- Tsao, Yuan, 1985. "Growth without productivity: Singapore Manufacturing in the 1970s," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 25-38.
- Rose, A. & Chen, C. Y., 1991. "Sources of change in energy use in the U.S. economy, 1972-1982 : A structural decomposition analysis," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-21, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:70:y:2002:i:6:p:1103-1125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.