Structural Shifts In Namibian Energy Use: An Input-Output Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 70 (2002)
Issue (Month): 6 (09)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PO Box 929, 0001 Pretoria|
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-2280
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0038-2280|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tsao, Yuan, 1985. "Growth without productivity: Singapore Manufacturing in the 1970s," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 25-38.
- Chia-Yon Chen & Adam Rose, 1990. "A Structural Decomposition Analysis of Changes in Energy Demand in Taiwan: 1971-1984," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 127-146.
- J. Stage, 2001. "Decomposition Of Namibian Energy Intensity," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(4), pages 698-707, December.
- Young, Alwyn, 1994. "Lessons from the East Asian NICS: A contrarian view," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 964-973, April.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los, 1998. "Structural Decomposition Techniques: Sense and Sensitivity," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 307-324.
- Proops, John L. R., 1984. "Modelling the energy-output ratio," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 47-51, January.
- Glenn-Marie Lange & Jonathan Barnes & Daniel Motinga, 1998. "Cattle numbers, biomass, productivity and land degradation in the commercial farming sector of Namibia, 1915-95," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 555-572.
- Sterner, Thomas, 1985. "Structural change and technology choice : Energy use in Mexican manufacturing industry, 1970-1981," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 77-86, April.
- Henrik Jacobsen, 2000. "Energy Demand, Structural Change and Trade: A Decomposition Analysis of the Danish Manufacturing Industry," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 319-343.
- Casler, Stephen & Hannon, Bruce, 1989. "Readjustment potentials in industrial energy efficiency and structure," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 93-108, July.
- Lange, Glenn-Marie, 1998. "An approach to sustainable water management in Southern Africa using natural resource accounts: the experience in Namibia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 299-311, September.
- Ang, B. W., 1995. "Multilevel decomposition of industrial energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-51, January.
- Jesper Stage & Florette Fleermuys, 2001. "Energy use in the Namibian economy from 1995 to 1998," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 423-441.
- Rose, A. & Chen, C. Y., 1991. "Sources of change in energy use in the U.S. economy, 1972-1982 : A structural decomposition analysis," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Ang, B. W. & Lee, P. W., 1996. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption: The energy coefficient approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 129-143, April.