Growth without productivity: Singapore Manufacturing in the 1970s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Park, Jungsoo, 2012. "Total factor productivity growth for 12 Asian economies: The past and the future," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 114-127.
- Jesper Stage, 2002. "Structural Shifts In Namibian Energy Use: An Input-Output Approach," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 70(6), pages 1103-1125, September.
- Kong Weng Ho & Hian Teck Hoon, 2006.
"Growth Accounting for a Follower-Economy in a World of Ideas : The Example of Singapore,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22435, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kong Weng Ho & Hian Teck Hoon, 2006. "Growth Accounting for a Follower-Economy in a World of Ideas: The Example of Singapore," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0606, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Kong Weng Ho & Hian Teck Hoon, 2006. "Growth Accounting for a Follower-Economy in a World of Ideas: The Example of Singapore," Working Papers 15-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Masato Shirai, 2000. "Fixed Costs, Imperfect Competition and Bias in Technology Measurement: Japan and the United States," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-97, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ermisch, J. F. & Huff, W. G., 1999. "Hypergrowth in an East Asian NIC: Public policy and capital accumulation in Singapore," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 21-38, January.
- Ng, Linda Fung-Yee & Tuan, Chyau, 1997. "Evolving outward investment, industrial concentration, and technology change: Implications for post-1997 Hong Kong," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 315-332.
- Boon L Lee, 2012. "Efficiency and Productivity of Singapore's Manufacturing Sector 2001-2010: An analysis using Simar and Wilson's (2007) bootstrapped truncated approach," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 283, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Sakakibara, Mariko & Cho, Dong-Sung, 2002. "Cooperative R&D in Japan and Korea: a comparison of industrial policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 673-692, July.
- Oluremi Ogun, 2015. "A Fundamental-based Approach to Productivity Growth," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(3), pages 383-392, September.
- Ho, Kong Weng & Hoon, Hian Teck, 2009. "Growth accounting for a technology follower in a world of ideas: The case of Singapore," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 156-173, March.
- Jones, Garett, 2012. "Cognitive skill and technology diffusion: An empirical test," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 444-460.
- Wong Fot Chyi, 1995. "Discussion of 'Growth in East Asia: What We Can and What We Cannot Infer From It' and 'The Growth Experience of Japan - What Lessons to Draw?'," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Palle Andersen & Jacqueline Dwyer & David Gruen (ed.), Productivity and Growth Reserve Bank of Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:19:y:1985:i:1-2:p:25-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.