European Technology, Trade and Income Changes for 1975-85: An Intercountry Input-Output Decomposition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Overman, Henry G. & Puga, Diego & Turner, Matthew A., 2008.
"Decomposing the growth in residential land in the United States,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 487-497, September.
- Overman, Henry G. & Puga, Diego & Turner, Matthew A., 2007. "Decomposing the growth in residential land in the United States," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19754, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Henry G. Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew A. Turner, 2007. "Decomposing the growth in residential land in the United States," Working Papers tecipa-278, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Henry Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew Turner, 2007. "Decomposing the Growth in Residential Land in the United States," CEP Discussion Papers dp0778, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Overman, Henry G & Puga, Diego & Turner, Matthew A, 2007. "Decomposing the Growth in Residential Land in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 6190, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henry G. Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew A. Turner, 2007. "Decomposing the growth in residential land in the United States," Working Papers 2007-02, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Overman, Henry G. & Puga, Diego & Turner, Matthew A., 2008. "Decomposing the growth in residential land in the United States," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30786, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kota Mori & Joe Chen & Yun Jeong Choi & Yasuyuki Sawada & Saki Sugano, 2012.
"A note on the decomposition technique of economic indices,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 2710-2715.
- Kohta Mori & Saki Sugano & Joe Chen & Yun Jeong Choi & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2011. "A Note on the Decomposition Technique of Economic Indices," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-810, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ana-Isabel Guerra & Ferran Sancho, 2013. "A Linear Price Model With Extractions," EcoMod2013 5113, EcoMod.
- Hu, Baiding & McAleer, Michael, 2004. "Input–output structure and growth in China," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 193-202.
- George Halkos & Kyriaki Tsilika, 2015. "A Dynamic Interface for Trade Pattern Formation in Multi-regional Multi-sectoral Input-output Modeling," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 671-681, December.
- Inácio Araúgo & Randall Jackson & Amir B. Ferreira Neto & Fernando Perobelli, 2018. "Environmental Costs of European Union Membership: A Structural Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers Working Paper 2018-04, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Saari, M. Yusof & Dietzenbacher, Erik & Los, Bart, 2015. "Sources of Income Growth and Inequality Across Ethnic Groups in Malaysia, 1970–2000," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 311-328.
- Huang, Yun-Hsun & Wu, Jung-Hua, 2013. "Analyzing the driving forces behind CO2 emissions and reduction strategies for energy-intensive sectors in Taiwan, 1996–2006," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 402-411.
- Liu, Qiaoling & Wang, Qi, 2015. "Reexamine SO2 emissions embodied in China's exports using multiregional input–output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 39-50.
- Jose Pavía & Bernardi Cabrer & Luis Vila, 2006. "Interregional Trade Linkages and the Commercial Role: The Spanish Case," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(1), pages 91-103, February.
- Joe Chen & Yun Jeong Choi & Kohta Mori & Yasuyuki Sawada & Saki Sugano, 2009. "The Jump, Inertia, and Juvenization of Suicides in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-628, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kagawa, Shigemi & Nansai, Keisuke & Kudoh, Yuki, 2009. "Does product lifetime extension increase our income at the expense of energy consumption?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 197-210.
- Wu, Jung-Hua & Chen, Yen-Yin & Huang, Yun-Hsun, 2007. "Trade pattern change impact on industrial CO2 emissions in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5436-5446, November.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnological change; trade structure; income growth; decomposition analysis; European Community;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:9:y:1997:i:4:p:393-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.