Patterns of Productivity Growth and the Wage Cycle in Turkish Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Erin Yeldan & Ebru Voyvoda, 1999. "Patterns of Productivity Growth and the Wage Cycle in Turkish Manufacturing," Working Papers 9911, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hodrick, Robert J & Prescott, Edward C, 1997.
"Postwar U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Robert J. Hodrick & Edward Prescott, 1981. "Post-War U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers 451, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1990. "Business cycles: real facts and a monetary myth," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 3-18.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özlem Onaran & Nursel Aydiner-Avsar, 2006.
"The controversy over employment policy: Low labor costs and openness, or demand policy? A sectoral analysis for Turkey,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp097, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Onaran, Özlem & Aydiner-Avsar, Nursel, 2006. "The controversy over employment policy: Low labor costs and openness, or demand policy? A sectoral analysis for Turkey," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1464, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:3:p:293-312 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erinç Yeldan, 2013. "The Turkish experience with work-sharing policy during the global economic crisis, 2008–2010," Chapters,in: Work Sharing during the Great Recession, chapter 5, pages 119-150 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Unal Zenginobuz & Sumru Altug, 2009. "What has been the Role of Investment in Turkey's Growth Performance?," Working Papers 2009/02, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Erol Taymaz & Ebru Voyvoda & Kamil Yilmaz, 2008. "Turkiye Imalat Sanayiinde Yapisal Dönüsüm ve Teknolojik Degisme Dinamikleri," ERC Working Papers 0804, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2008.
- Erol Taymaz & Ebru Voyvoda & Kamil Yilmaz, 2014. "Demokrasiye Gecis, Reel ucretler ve Verimlilik: Turk Imalat Sanayiinden Bulgular," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1408, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Ebru Voyvoda, 2009. "Sources of Structural Change and its Impact on Interdependence: An Input-Output Perspective for The Post-1980 Turkish Economy," Working Papers 507, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2009.
- Ali Culha & Cihan Yalcin, 2005. "The Determinants of the Price-Cost Margins of the Manufacturing Firms in Turkey," Working Papers 0515, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Nursel AYDINER-AVSAR & Özlem ONARAN, 2010.
"The Determinants Of Employment: A Sectoral Analysis For Turkey,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(2), pages 203-231.
- Özlem Onaran & Nursel Aydiner-Avsar, 2006. "The controversy over employment policy: Low labor costs and openness, or demand policy? A sectoral analysis for Turkey," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp097, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:15:y:2001:i:4:p:375-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.