A Balanced-Growth Version of the Linkage Hypothesis: A Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 2003. "Environmentally important paths, linkages and key sectors in the Australian economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Rauch, James E., 1997. "Balanced and unbalanced growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 41-66, June.
- Suresh Deman, 1990. "Comparison of Regional Structures of Production: A Study in Development Strategy," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 20(2), pages 60-75, Spring.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Bambang H. Santosa, 1996. "Gains from Export Growth: Do Linkages Matter?," Trade and Development 96/13, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Bambang Santosa, 1997. "Gains from Indonesian Export Growth: Do Linkages Matter?," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 73-95.
- Ebru Voyvoda, 2009. "Sources of Structural Change and its Impact on Interdependence: An Input-Output Perspective for The Post-1980 Turkish Economy," Working Papers 507, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2009.
- Holz, Carsten A., 2011. "The unbalanced growth hypothesis and the role of the state: The case of China's state-owned enterprises," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 220-238, November.
- repec:ags:ersaer:149289 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:90:y:1976:i:2:p:319-322.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.